2019年2月13日星期三

An impressing story about the origin of cocoly fertilizer

1.When I was eight years old, my farther suffered a car accident unfortunately, my mother had to look after my farther in hospital.Therefore, my 73-year-old grandma was burdened with the whole family.
Grandma, why dont you buy fertilizer?
We don’t have extra money because of your father’s operation.

2.One day, my grandma fell over and over again when difficultly pushing manure into the field. I was so heart-broken to see my ageing grandma that I was determined to make her use high-efficiency fertilizer!

3.Finally, I set up Cocoly Fertilizer Co.,Ltd when I grew up. To overcome the two major difficult problemsacidification and alkalinization of soil, we had experimented more than 400 times over the past 4 years, but failed.
(Soil acidification, Soil alkalinization)
4.After a rainy day, I came across five snails and placed them into a breaker. Unexpectedly, all the snails died. Guiltily, I buried them under a plum-tree which was dying.
5.A miracle happened after seven days, the plum-tree turned into flourishing! It is turned out that a polymeric acid substance secreted by snails gave the plum-tree a new lease of life!
6.Finally,we found the equivalent of the polymeric acid substance secreted by snails after 20 kinds of experiments. We named it “ZTDH-PAS”, and developed it into brown granules.
7.After more than 1040 farm field trials, we announced that the first granular water-soluble fertilizer was born! “ly in mandarin is plum and power, and the plum-tree got power by accident, so we named it cocoly.
9.The most precious thing is to have dreams. As long as you stick to your dreams and put them into action, success must be achieved!
My grandma has passed away, but Cocoly created by her grandson has been exported to more than 20 countries and regions.

没有评论:

发表评论